So yesterday I had a fun time trying to teach someone how to twist, we used my hair as practice and thankfully he got it after a few tries. That inspired my blog post for today, as easy as twists seem they are actually very easy to mess up because if you do it wrongly it’ll keep loosening.
What are twists?
Twists involve dividing the hair into sections then in each section rotating the hair strands around one another. There are single twists where you just twirl the hair with your fingers, two strand twists, three strand twists, flat twists. I will be elaborating on flat twists and two strand twists.
Read the rest of this post here
Achieve all your hair goals for 2021!
Join A drop of black natural hair growth program and let’s get your hair from where you are to where you want to be.
ADOB natural hair growth program is a monthly subscription program run with Patreon and these are what you get once you register to be a part of it.
- Hair care consultation and hair care action plan.
- Access to private discord group.
- Weekly webinars on important hair topics and live Q and A sessions.
- All members will go on challenges together from time to time.
- Quarterly prizes for most helpful or most involved members to promote uplifting one another like the natural hair community should.
- And many more..
Click here to find out more about this program.
Have fun, stay protected.
– Drop of black.