So I got nominated for the sunshine blogger awards and I am super excited! Awards like these are a great way to meet a lot of new people and its my pleasure to be a part of it so I deeply thank Rajani from Good vibes for nominating me for this wonderful award.
## THE RULES ##
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 6-11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog
- Who is your favorite Author and their best books according to you?
I don’t think I have a favourite but I love Enid blyton and Sophie Kinsella. I love all Enid’s adventure series and my favourite Sophie Kinsella book is ‘I’ve got your number.’
- Why did you start blogging?
I had a blog for poetry before but I abandoned it. I started this blog because I had discovered this passion for hair and helping people know more about their hair and I just had to share it.
- If you have the liberty to paint your room, what color(s) would you pick?
Purple and black. It’s already purple.
- Which is your favorite movie and why?
I’ll say sound of music. It’s a classic for me.
- Money or love or luck. Pick one. And why?
Love, everything will fall into place after that.
- If you won 1 million on lottery what would you do? How would you spend?
Spend half on medical school and my whims and the other half invested.
- If you could permanently relocate to another place which would you chose?
Somewhere in Ikeja GRA with a big lawn and trees.
- Are you an adrenaline junkie? If yes, what’s your favorite adventure?
I don’t know. It depends on the situation, I’m very adaptable. I liked my secondary school trips where we would go to water falls and climb mountains or go to beaches.
- How would you categorize yourself as a person? The positive one, the happy one, the funny one, the control freak or the sensitive one? And do you like it?
I am honestly a mix of all of them, the situation will bring out the one that will stay on the fore front per time.
- What is most favorite memory of your childhood and why?
I honestly don’t know. I liked going to national theatre with my family so that is one of many memories.
- What’s best blog that you have written? Do leave a link for it.
There are quite a few but I picked my 2018 hair regimen because it is the most relevant currently as I am using that regimen all through this year.
Questions for my nominees
- Have you ever met someone famous? If not, who would you love to meet?
- If you could instantly master one skill, what skill would you want to learn?
- What is your favorite quote? Why?
- What is your favorite family tradition?
- What is the best advice you have ever been told?
- Would you get a tattoo? What would it be / symbolize?
- What is your most vivid memory? Why do you think that memory has stuck with you?
- If you could build your own dream house, what is one weird room/feature that you would make sure to include?
- Of the four seasons, which would you say matches your personality best? Why?
- Have you ever completed anything on your “bucket list”?
- What is one talent you have that you wish you could utilize more frequently at work/school/home?